Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW)| Bright and bold, warmth amidst the cold
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW) makes an ideal dive watch that can handle anything from recreational swimming to deep diving supported by breathing apparatus. Outside water, it can take great degrees of field labor and a lot of stress under intense weather conditions; from tropical rains to desert heat. It makes for an indispensable underwater tool when you don’t have an access to dive computers; plus, this Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic is more shock resistant, assisting your multi-level diving with minimum efforts from your side.
Facts before figures
Followers of austerity might frown at the bright yellow dial but the Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW) dial color represents one of the world’s eight best colors suitable for underwater viewing; not just time but also the wearer, by his fellow divers or the vehicle that took him down there.
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW) men’s dive watch has to pass multiple drop and concussive tests both in and outside water before they are out for the buyers. High impact hammer and water tests are conducted, mimicking several thousand G-equivalent and PSI forces on the watch, which is more than some of the car-crash tests. The watch should remain unharmed and fully functional – including maintaining a high standard of accuracy – following the test; only then it can come out in the public.
- Despite a robust build, the Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW) is not unnecessarily heavy and doesn’t bog you down with its weight underwater.
- Offers a static accuracy of -20 to +40 seconds every day, under normal temperature conditions.
- True resistance to water seeping in till 3000 feet underwater.
- Great lume; lasts long and glows bright.
- Bright dial color for easy viewing under low light conditions.
- Timer function to set spans for dive, rest and surfacing.
Figures define the watch
- True water resistance to 3000 feet.
- Simple bezel markings are easy to decipher and a case design that doesn’t trap debris or lodge saltwater.
- Powerful shock resistance from shock-absorber device for balance-wheel staff.
- Minimum reflection from the sapphire glass both over and underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time and water resistance for at least 5 years.
Should you buy it?
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA96-34VA-YLW) is a great dive watch being comfortable and versatile in its use. It is absolutely maintenance free due to the materials used in its construction and easy to care for. It is the sort of watch you can rinse off following a dive in salt or chlorinated water as the only maintenance you’ll need giving it to.