Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT)| Functional, massive, odd yet charming.
A watch that can be a part of any Search and Rescue action and not just mere sports, the Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) is built to specifications that have set diving standards through the years and decades. It’s kind of oddly understated; designed for a purpose but with a bright face that cheers you up instantly! Built tough as a nail – even its movement – and impenetrable to water, dust and moisture from atmospheric humidity; natural or artificial. Chlorinated or salted water doesn’t cause it harm. The 1000M WR is real but it doesn’t flaunt.
A pure, simple, jovial piece of equipment for the (under)waters!
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) is fully fit to be used by professional underwater explorers – there’s a reassurance delivered by its built— and recreational water sports enthusiasts alike. It will survive any kind of mishandling or head-on impact without yielding. It will withstand life’s beatings and battering of regular urban life and recreational to pro level, impactful land sports. It’s a watch to get if you dream ever to venture the deep.
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) adds an individualistic touch to any modern, semi-formal, minimalist dress code. Its enhanced visibility and substantial (yet not barring) weight lends the watch a youthful and sporty aesthetics. Its heft comes from its solidity, which is a part of this classic-meets-contemporary design. The orange-hour hand is certainly distinct; standing out from the way it is done conventionally with dive watches. Add to your wardrobe that sophisticated, final touch.
Facts before figures
Compared to other watches, the Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) is a better choice as an essential diver’s equipment. This robust, analogue timepiece will work as a suitable backup for all digital equipment you’ll carry; the mechanical watch will work where digital ones might not. You may even measure dive time and calculate decompression rates with this watch, which are vital for a safe diving. This saturation model is an inexpensive choice for the purpose, also for places where you don’t need a dive computer but an instrument capable of performing some basic functions. The practical necessity of an underwater watch with or without computers and hand-written slates is immense!
- A modern dive watch that is about both form and function.
- It’s not the ‘exorbitant luxury wrist-watch’. It doesn’t cost as much as your full set of diving gear. Or a second mortgage.
- It makes a statement about its relevance to diving and the earned prowess.
- The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) is a diving timepiece that can be highly regarded as a high-tech tool that applies the lessons it learned from an exhilarating horological history.
Figures define the watch
- 316L Stainless Steel case and bracelet are immune to chemical reactions. it is more stable in high-temperature and high-corrosion conditions.
- Seiko Caliber NH36 automatic movement with 40 Hours Power Reserve ensures high timing-accuracy and its usual performance even under stressful conditions including bumps and knocks at a row.
- Screw-down crown offers maximum protection against water, dust and humidity by securing the sealing gasket at the entry point of the stem to the body. It will hold till all the 1000M down.
Should you buy it?
The Ratio Free Diver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic Men’s watch (1068HA96-34VA-WHT) gives you the chance to flaunt it with any diving gear you got for Freediving, snorkeling and scuba diving till the end of the Twilight zone. Its slightly industrial architecture also makes it an ideal piece to go with rugged, city clothes.