Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT)| Deep diver for not so deep pockets
This watch can be taken to anywhere irrespective of your professional or sports related needs. The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT) is built to withstand the demands of rough outdoors and built to specifications that have defined some of the best diver watches ever. It complies with every set diving standard so far; till 1000m and further down in enclosed chambers.
Facts before figures
A design that’s oddly understated to highlight certain dial components of the Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT); it has been designed with more than one single purpose in mind. Given a bright face to cheer you up at sight, the watch is tough as a nail and even the movement that drives it.
Resistant to water, moisture, dirt and dust; chemical corrosion (the pierced silicon strap included; (aids in fast drying) and a fair bit of physical, damage-inflicting forces, its 1000M WR is for real which the watch doesn’t flaunt.
A smart and simple, jovial piece of equipment not just for the under waters, the Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT) is fully fit to assist you with professional endeavors and recreational activities alike, surviving any kind of blow it might face on the way. It will also withstand the hardships of a regular urban life and many of its associated, impactful events.
- The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT) fits any modern, semi-formal to sports-formal dress code. Its enhanced visibility is boon to every situation; its substantial mass lends it a lot of strength and its well-distribution brings the balance. It’s youthful, sporty aesthetics at one of its bests! Its solidity also forms a part of the classic-meets-contemporary design concept. The orange-hour hand is a distinct feature that makes spotting elapsed and remaining time easier when surrounding light is low. It is done differently from the way it is done mostly. Additionally, it is that lively, final touch to your wardrobe!
- The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT) is a better choice for serious divers. It is the simplest equipment that keeps track of your diving time elapsed or left; doesn’t need to rely externally for power and therefore, never likely to fail. The mechanical watch often works where digitals go dumb.
- You may calculate your decompression rate with this watch bezel functioning as a timer; just the way it will track your dive time. Together, they make for a safe diving.
- A saturation model, inexpensive and built for field use.
- Primary instrument for places where a dive computer might be too much of a show off.
- Basic functions with practical applications. Not for show!
Figures define the watch
- 316L Stainless Steel case is immune to chemical reactions; more stable at high-temperatures and with highly corrosive substances.
- Seiko Caliber NH36 automatic movement with 40 Hours Power Reserve ensures high timing-accuracy and its usual performance even under stresses of pressure and temperature extremes. Even bumps and knocks in a row!
- Screw-down crowns seal the insides well, offering maximum protection from water seepage. The sealing gasket at where the stem enters the body shall hold till you cross 1000M downwards without an enclosed, underwater vehicle, dry inside.
Should you buy it?
The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-WHT) is a good go with diving gears any color; it is one watch that takes care of your freediving, snorkeling and scuba diving needs – till you are at the end of the Twilight zone. Its slight industrial influences reflect from its architecture; nothing better for your rugged, weekend clothes.