Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-RED)| Tech. Solid. Substantial
An irresistible choice for times when good looks must accompany robust and reliable technology, the Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-RED) qualifies both as a dive watch and a daily wear for which, you don’t need to write codes or switch modes. A semi-casual design that will take you from Friday through the weekend to the next weekend, this rugged adventure/outdoor-wear stands out with its subtly twisted traditional themes both for the city and the wild sea.
Facts before figures
The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-RED) men’s diver watch is a straightforward, no frills, zero-complication watch which serves three basic functions:
- It tells you the regular time.
- It shows you the elapsed/remaining time for an event.
- It looks good as a daily wear; as a weekend wear and also when you hit the beach and then, the sea.
- A tool-like build: Handles massive knocks and bumps very well; the sapphire is practically impossible to scratch. Together with the stainless steel body, it retains the new looks for as long as you’ll own the watch.
- Big, bold and ruddy: One watch that answers all your land, water and city-life related activities.
- A superior manufacturing: Helps you to overcome high-stress situations easily. Strong technical aspects allow a great performance and serve the purpose for which the watch was built.
- The Helium Valve: Not of much use unless you are a professional diver or going deep for fun; still, on the ground, it’s a cool piece of technology to accompany you anywhere you go. It does its job efficiently; under the sea or above the water.
- Stainless steel build: Thick and strong, it has been machined flawlessly from a block of steel; not just a metal plate stamped into shape. It’s corrosion-free; inert to salts, halogens and acids, irrespective of the duration of exposure.
- Seiko Caliber NH36 automatic movement: It’s a 24-jewels; 21,600 bph automatic movement with hack-seconds and hand-winding facilities. Engineered for longevity, its dual-seal design seals the interiors from atmospheric dust, moisture and humidity. Can withstand extreme temperatures and sudden fluctuations very well.
- The size: Not very large; neither too small; the Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-RED) is very different from the dinner-plate sized diver watches putting up lame excuses for their colossal size. It is big enough to suit the current trends and legible to the point where you don’t need to squint your eyes.
Should you buy it?
The Ratio FreeDiver Helium-Safe 1000M Sapphire Automatic (1068HA90-34VA-RED) is a piece that fits well both in your tool box and in your wardrobe. Others won’t be able to fathom its capabilities until you tell them and then rejoice the admiration and appreciation pouring in for the resourcefulness and optimum performance it offers.